WHO WE ARE:
FanAI delivers a SaaS platform that enables Publishers, Event Organizers, Teams, Broadcasters, Agencies and Brands to understand, grow, predict and monetize fan audiences in esports. Our users are market leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams, event organizers, broadcasters, plus the world’s largest agencies and brands.
We are backed by some of the best investors in Sports and Entertainment and have a team that is passionate about applying machine learning and social physics to a growing community of esports fans and players. Our team members and board advisors have worked in leading positions at some of the world’s largest data companies, including Facebook and Google.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- The global esports fan audience is a disruptive force
- esports will only develop its full potential if it’s properly financed by attracting the world’s best brands and sponsors
- It is a good cause to protect the fan from spam and irrelevant marketing messaging
- We can help make esports bigger and more relevant than even the biggest traditional sports
IF THIS IS YOU, YOU BETTER:
- LOVE Gaming and esports
- Are a self starter and keep the pace of a rapidly growing startup
- Are eager to learn new technologies
- Want to be in a new funded esports start up in Los Angeles
We provide a fast growing, fun and professional atmosphere. A place to express yourself and the opportunity to grow your professional career through working with some of the best developers on the planet leveraging the most advanced technology available.
- Working within our development teams in Santa Monica and Tel Aviv, your primary focus will be development of core infrastructure of the system including big data and data analysis.
- Combining 1st party data, social data, streaming habits and purchase data to model and predict what esports audiences are interested in.
- You will report directly to the Co-Founder CTO
- You will work directly within a team of seasoned backend engineers to help making our platform the best on the market.
- At least 4+ years of work experience as a Python backend developer
- Experience with asynchronous and multithreaded programming, preferably Python futures and coroutines
- Experience with relational databases (MySql/Postgres)
- Experience with either Google/AWS/Azure platforms (Google an advantage as that is what our platform is on)
- Experience with Python web frameworks (Flask/Tornado – not CMS like Django)
- Interested in learning new techniques in Machine Learning, Big Data and Graph Analysis
BONUS POINTS IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE ARE TRUE:
- Knowledge/Experience with data analysis packages (numpy, scipy, pandas)
- Knowledge/Experience with big data tools (Spark, Hadoop, HBase)
- Knowledge/Experience in graph databases (neo4j/titan/tinkerpop)
- Knowledge/Experience in TDD using pytest or similar
- Knowledge/Experience in Node.js
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com